GAINSWave® Doctor near you
Male Sexual Enhancement
Take things up a notch.
Say goodbye to your erectile dysfunction with the help of Dr. Quinn.
If you’re looking for additional ways to increase blood flow to the penis, improve erections and optimize your sexual performance, it could be time to try something new. GAINSWave® is a proven, non-invasive treatment that produces better erections, increased sex drive, and peak sexual performance. Dr. Quinn Weight Loss Clinic is dedicated to providing a highly beneficial experience to each of our patients, and GAINSWave is a great tool at our disposal to help build your long-term care plan.
What it Treats
- Harder and more sustained erections
- Relief from the symptoms of Peyronie’s Disease
- Improved sensitivity
- Decreased refractory time between orgasms
- Increased confidence in the bedroom
How it Works
Erectile function correlates with the level of blood flow to the penis. Utilizing pulsed acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels and create new blood vessels, GAINSWave is a groundbreaking sexual health solution. GAINSWave therapy is a series of simple in-office procedures that are completely non-invasive, drug-free, and surgery free. Our local Certified GAINSWave provider will review your symptoms and recommend the right protocol for you.
- Treatments take between 15 to 20 minutes
- No downtime
- Little to no side effects
- Men can expect full benefits after a series of 6 to 12 procedures
- According to research benefits can last up to 2 years (NCBI).
What to Expect
For men with or without erectile dysfunction, GAINSWave can provide serious benefits and completely reshape your sex life. For many years, men with ED have resorted to oral ED medications such as Viagra and Cialis, to relieve their symptoms. While these medications can sometimes be useful for temporary relief of the symptoms of decreased erectile function, they don’t target the root cause of most patient’s ED and can often bring unwanted side effects.
While acoustic wave therapy is known to be safe and effective, it’s important to consult with our Certified GAINSWave Provider at Dr. Quinn Weight Loss Clinic. Certified GAINSWave providers have completed a training course and have experience in men’s sexual health and related issues. Our provider will complete a full evaluation of your symptoms and any associated conditions to determine if GAINSWave is right for you.
- What is GAINSWave?
- GAINSWave is a proven protocol for men that improves sexual performance and keeps the penis healthy.
- How does it work?
- GAINSWave works by using high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque. The result is increased blood in the penis resulting in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
- What are the benefits of GAINSWave?
- Enhances Erections
Improves Sexual Performance
Increases Sensation in the Penis
More Spontaneous Erections
- How long do the effects last?
- GAINSWave effects have been medically proven to last 2 to 3 years.
- Is acoustic wave therapy new?
- This therapy has been used in Europe for more than 15 years with great success.
- Are there side effects associated with GAINSWave?
- There are little or no known side effects.
- How do I get the treatment?
- Feel free to call any of our offices to schedule a medical evaluation and we'll be happy to get you started on the path to improved sexual function.
- Is there any clinical research behind GAINSWave?
- There have been multiple studies that verify the effectiveness of the shock wave treatment used in GAINSWave therapy.
- How many treatments will I need?
- Depending on your goals, anywhere from 6 to 12 treatments. We also have a preventative maintenance and performance program to maintain results and optimize performance.
- What is the difference between GAINSWave and Viagra, Cialis or other ED Medications?
- With GAINSWave there are no expensive prescriptions to remember to refill, or pills to remember to take. There are none of the harmful side effects with the GAINSWave treatment as there are with oral ED drugs. GAINSWave can be used for men who cannot take oral ED medications, such as men with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure. Also, GAINSWave can be used to treat Peyronie’s Disease, which Viagra and other oral ED drugs cannot.
Unlike other “Male Enhancement” Procedures, the GAINSWave Therapy:
Is drug and surgery free
Is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects
Is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20 – 30 minutes
Provides long lasting results with no downtime
The GAINSWave protocol actually addresses the root cause of ED – poor blood flow.
- Who can benefit from GAINSWave?
- Men with Erectile Dysfunction
GAINSWave has proven to be a safe and effective alternative treatment to Viagra and other oral ED medications. In fact, GAINSWave has proven to enhance sexual performance, with none of the harmful side effects!>
Men with Peyronie’s Disease
GAINSWave has been shown to be a drug-free, surgery-free way to breakdown the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis typical of Peyronie’s Disease.
Men Seeking Male Enhancement
You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from GAINSWave. If you want to perform your best, and satisfy your lover like you may never have before, GAINSWave can help!
- Is GAINSWave only available for men with Erectile Dysfunction?
- No, you do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition, to benefit from this treatment. GAINSWave can help most men looking to optimize bedroom performance.
Premier Body Treatments
Learn more or schedule an appointment today.
Dr. Quinn Weight Loss Clinic is here to help you achieve your goals. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment, or to ask any questions you might have about our various services and treatments—we’ll be happy to assist you!