P shot in Michigan
Enhance Your Sexual Performance
The Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)
The P-Shot uses blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis. =We are certified providers of all of the Vampire PRP Procedures, including the P-Shot in Michigan. The best part is that results typically last 1 to 3 years depending on the patient. This treatment is often used in combination Exosomes for superior results. We also frequently combine this treatment with the GainsWave treatments for enhanced effectiveness.
- Immediately larger (feels larger in girth)
- Strengthen the penis (harder, firmer erections)
- Straighten the penis (corrects Peyronie’s disease)
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Makes other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then they will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
Why choose the P-shot?
- no allergic reactions
- minimal to no pain
- quick in-office procedure
- no lumpiness
How it Works
You’ll first have a one-on-one consultation with one of our trained medical providers who have all been extensively trained in performing the P-Shot in Michigan. We will discuss your medical history and help determine your long-term care plan. In preparation for your PRP Shot, we ask that you do not take Motrin or Aspirin prior to your scheduled procedure.
During treatment, a numbing benzocaine/lidocaine/tetracaine cream is applied to the penis. We draw blood from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done). The blood is put in a special centrifuge and spun down; the platelets are separated out and transferred into another tube, where we place a few drops of calcium chloride solution.
This process “tricks” the platelets into thinking they are in the body and as a result, they release growth factors. This liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle in a way that distributes the growth factors properly.
Use penis pump as directed. Avoid the use of Motrin for the next 4 to 6 weeks. You can resume sexual activity the same day (after the numbing cream wears off).
Premier Body Treatments
Learn more or schedule an appointment today.
Dr. Quinn Weight Loss Clinic is here to help you achieve your goals. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment, or to ask any questions you might have about our various services and treatments—we’ll be happy to assist you!